If you want to Download Assam Gramin Vikash Bank KCC Loan Form PDF then you have reached the right website. In this post, you can download the Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Kisan Credit Card (KCC) Loan form through the link given inside this article.
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank KCC Loan can be availed by the applicant can visit the branch and begin the application process with the help of the bank representative. Once the formalities are done, the bank’s loan officer can help with the loan amount for the farmer. The Kisan Credit Card (KCC) scheme is a Government of India scheme which provides farmers with timely access to credit. The Kisan Credit Card (KCC) scheme was launched in 1998 with the aim of providing short-term formal credit to farmers and was created by NABARD (National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development).
Details Mention in Assam Gramin Vikash Bank KCC Loan Form
- Type of KCC Loan
- Applicants Name
- Applicants Account No
- Details of Existing Loan
- Total Land Holding details
- Total Animal Husbandry Farmer details
- And any other details
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank KCC Loan Form – Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the KCC scheme are as follows:
- Any individual farmer who is an owner-cultivator.
- People who belongs to a group and are joint borrowers. The group has to be owner-cultivators.
- Sharecroppers, tenant farmers, or an oral lessee are eligible for the KCC.
- Self-help groups (SHG) or joint liability groups (JLG) of sharecroppers, farmers, tenant farmers, etc.
- Farmers involved in the production of crop or allied activities such as animal husbandry along with non-farm activities such as fishermen.
Eligible beneficiaries under this scheme under fisheries and animal husbandry are:
- Inland Fisheries and Aquaculture: Fish farmers, fishers, SHGs, JLGs, and women groups. As a beneficiary, you must own or lease any activity related to fisheries. This includes owning or leasing a pond, an open water body, a tank, or a hatchery among others.
- Marine Fisheries: You own a registered boat or any other type of fishing vessel and you have the necessary license or permissions for fishing in estuaries or the sea.
- Poultry: Individual farmers or joint borrowers, SHGs, JLGs, and tenant farmers of sheep, rabbits, goats, pigs, birds, poultry, and have sheds they have owned, rented, or leased.
- Dairy: Farmers, dairy farmers, SHGs, JLGs, and tenant farmers who own, lease, or rent sheds.
Documents Required to Apply for Assam Gramin Vikash Bank KCC Loan Form
- Duly filled-in and signed-in application form.
- Copy of identity proof such as Aadhaar card, PAN card, Voter ID, driving licence, etc.
- Copy of address proof document such as Aadhaar card, PAN card, Voter ID, driving licence. The proof should have the applicant’s current address to become valid.
- Land documents.
- A passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Other documents such as security PDC as requested by the issuing bank.
Download Assam Gramin Vikash Bank KCC Loan Form PDF
|Article||Assam Gramin Vikash Bank KCC Loan Form|
|No. of Pages||3|
|PDF Size||0.76 MB|
|Assam Gramin Vikash Bank KCC Loan Form Download PDF||Download PDF|
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Customer Care Helpline Number
Phone No : +91-361-2464107, 2131604/605/606, 9957183638, 9957183637, 9957183639 FAX NO: +91-361-2463621, 2461417
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Corporate Address ASSAM GRAMIN VIKASH BANK HEAD OFFICE :: GUWAHATI G.S. ROAD, BHANGAGARH GUWAHATI, ASSAM-781005, E-mail : agvbank[at]yahoo[dot]co[dot]in hoagb[at]agvb[dot]co[dot]in
We hope you will like the information related to Assam Gramin Vikash Bank KCC Loan Form PDF. If you have Assam Gramin Vikash Bank KCC Loan Form and any questions related to this, then definitely ask in the comment box below, we will try to reply to you soon.