If you want to download Axis Bank RTGS /NEFT form PDF then you have reached the right website. In this post, you can download the Axis Bank RTGS form through the link given inside this article.
RTGS and NEFT are electronic payment systems that allow individuals to transfer funds between banks. Fund transfer under NEFT is decided in batches as opposed to real-time settlement process in RTGS. Batch are settled in hourly time slots.
Axis Bank RTGS/NEFT Form – How to Fill
The HDFC Bank RTGS form consists of several sections that need to be filled in and read the instructions.
- Start with filling in general details such as branch name and date.
- Enter the applicant’s name, address, contact number and email ID.
- Now fill the beneficiary account details. Name, bank name, bank IFSC code, account number and mobile number and amount.
- Enter the check number if you are paying using the check. Sign your form in the space below.
Axis RTGS/NEFT Form – Online Apply Procedure
If you are making use of the online RTGS facility, then here are the steps you need to follow:
- You will need to have your user ID and password ready
- Go to your bank’s official website – https://www.axisbank.com/
- Log in to the net banking account – Link
- Once you log in, add the details of the beneficiary if you have not added the details
- Once the details of the beneficiary are added, you will need to go to the option for RTGS transactions
- Enter the details of the beneficiary and the payment to be processed to make the transactions Submit the application and the funds will be transferred to the beneficiary instantly
Documents Required for Axis Bank NEFT/RTGS Form
- RTGS/ NEFT Application Form
- Cheque leaf
- And any other documents
Download Axis Bank RTGS /NEFT Form PDF
The bank offers to transfer more than Rs.2 lakhs to RTGS, while NEFT service transfers less than Rs.2 lakhs. In order to initiate transactions through the services, the customer has to fill the AXIS RTGS form. This process is reliable and fast as it only takes minutes from one bank account to another.
|RTGS and NEFT Form
|No. of Pages
|Axis Bank RTGS Form PDF
Axis Bank NEFT/RTGS Charges
The charges for Axis Bank’s NEFT and RTGS service are shown below in Table,
|Outward Up to Rs. 10,000/-
|Rs.2.50/- per transaction
|Rs. 10001 to Rs 1 Lakh
|Rs. 5/- per transaction
|Rs 1 Lakh to Rs 2 lakh
|Rs. 15/- per transaction
|Above Rs.2 Lakh
|Rs.25/- per transaction
|Outward Rs.2 Lakh to Rs.5 Lakh
|Rs.25/- per transaction
|Rs.5 Lakh & Above
|Rs.50/- per transaction
Axis Bank NEFT Timings
The NEFT services have a specific time for Axis bank transfers as follows: Monday to Friday from 10 am to 4:30 pm, and Saturdays except on the 2nd and 4th Saturday.
Axis Bank RTGS Timings
The RTGS official transfer timings are Monday to Friday from 10 am to 3:30 pm, and Saturdays excluding the 2nd and 4th Saturday. The bank AXIS RTGS services transfer amount higher than Rs.2,00,000.
Axis Bank Customer Care Helpline Number
For Account Balance Call: 1800-419-5959 SMS BAL to 56161600 or +918691000002
For Mini Statement Call: 1800-419-6969 SMS MINI to 56161600 or +918691000002
Axis Bank Head Office Address: – Axis Bank Limited, ‘Axis House’, C-2, Wadia International Centre, Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli, Mumbai – 400 025 +91-22-24252525/43252525 +91-22-24251800
We hope you will like the information related to Axis Bank RTGS and NEFT Form PDF. If you have Axis Bank RTGS and NEFT and any questions related to this, then definitely ask in the comment box below, we will try to reply to you soon.