If you want to Download Bank of Maharashtra RTGS/NEFT Form PDF then you have reached the right website. In this post, you can download the Bank of Maharashtra RTGS And NEFT Form through the link given inside this article.
RTGS is a facility that transfers funds from one account to another by the bank. Through Bank of Maharashtra RTGS form a person can transfer money above 2 lakhs from Bank of Maharashtra account. The Bank of Maharashtra NEFT form is also used for transfer of an amount of less than 2 lakhs from an Bank of India account.
How to Fill RTGS/NEFT Form?
The Bank of Maharashtra RTGS/NEFT form consists of several sections that need to be filled in and read the instructions.
- Start with filling in general details such as branch name and date.
- Enter the applicant’s name, address, contact number and email ID.
- Now fill the beneficiary account details. Name, bank name, bank IFSC code, account number and mobile number and amount.
- Enter the check number if you are paying using the check. Sign your form in the space below.
Bank of Maharashtra RTGS| NEFT Charges
Download Bank of Maharashtra RTGS/NEFT Form PDF
|Article||RTGS and NEFT Form|
|No. of Pages||1|
|Bank of Maharashtra RTGS and NEFT Form PDF||Download PDF|
Bank of Maharashtra RTGS| NEFT Timing
- Customers can use this facility between 8 AM and 06.30 PM on all weekdays and between 8 AM and 06:30 PM on Saturday (except 2nd & 4th Saturdays).
- There are twelve hourly settlements between 8 AM and 7 PM on all weekdays and between 8 AM and 7 PM on Saturday (except 2nd & 4th Saturdays).
- Monday to Friday:7.00Hrs to 17.45Hrs. Bulk RTGS File should be uploaded before 17:00Hrs for same day processing.
Saturday(except 2nd & 4th Saturdays):7.00Hrs to 17.45Hrs.
- Bulk RTGS File should be uploaded before 17:00Hrs.
- Sunday is holiday.
Bank of Maharashtra Customer Care Helpline Numbers
Bank of Maharashtra Bank Customer Care Number: 18002334526
- Customer Facilitation Center for NEFT: 020-24504006
- Email Address of NEFT Cell- email@example.com
- RTGS Cell: 020-24504005
- Email Address of RTGS Cell: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address : Bank of Maharashtra – Head Office Lokmangal, 1501, Shivajinagar Pune-411005, 020 – 25532728 , 25514501 – 12
We hope you will like the information related to Bank of Maharashtra RTGS And NEFT Form PDF. If you have Bank of Maharashtra RTGS/NEFT Form and any questions related to this, then definitely ask in the comment box below, we will try to reply to you soon.