If you want to download the Canara Bank 15H Form PDF, then you have come to the right website. In this post, you can download the Canara Bank 15H Form through the link given inside this article. An individual has to furnish Form 15H to his deductor on time i.e. either before the due date of the interest payment or before the end of the applicable financial year. This form is an undertaking by the assessee, stating that the income earned in previous year does not fall in the taxable income bracket and is thus not liable to be taxed.
Form 15H is a self-declaration form which helps individuals above 60 years of age save Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) on the interest income earned by him on his fixed deposits. The assessee is supposed to submit a declaration form to his banker to apply for no deduction or lower deduction for fixed deposits made by him.
How to Fill Canara Bank 15H Form
- Name and PAN of Applicant
- Date of birth
- Financial year pertaining to the mentioned income
- Residential status
- Complete residential address and contact information
- The applicant has to enter ‘YES’ if he has been assessed in any of the years out of the six assessment years prior to the mentioned assessment year
- The estimated total income for which the applicant wishes to submit a declaration
- The estimated total income for the current year along with the estimated income in the previous point
- The exact number of Forms filled by the applicant along with the total income pertaining to which the declaration is being filed by the applicant
- Details pertaining to the applicant’s number of shares, account number of the deposit, NSS details and LIC policy number along with his employee code
- The applicant then needs to diligently verify and rectify the errors, if any, before signing the form.
Form 15H for EPF Withdrawal
Form 15H for PF withdrawal has to be filled when you withdraw offline. Purpose of form 15H is to request EPFO not to deduct TDS. Such TDS is applicable only if one is withdrawing EPF before completion of 5 years of service and/or amount withdrawn is greater than Rs. 50,000.
Provident fund withdrawal before five years of completion of service will attract TDS effective June 1 2015.
- TDS on EPF will be applicable if withdrawal is more than Rs 50,000. This is applicable from June 2016. Earlier this limit was Rs 30,000.
- TDS will be deducted at 10% provided PAN is submitted. Otherwise, TDS is deducted at the rate of 34.608% if PAN is not submitted.
- If you withdraw offline you can submit form 15H/15H to prevent TDS being applied.
Canara Bank 15H Form PDF Download
|File Name||Canara Bank 15H Form|
|No. of Pages||2|
|Canara Bank 15H Form PDF Download||Download PDF|
Canara Bank Customer Care Helpline Numbers
Canara Bank Customer Care Number:
1800 425 0018, 1800 103 0018, 1800 208 3333, 1800 3011 3333
Non-toll Free Numbers: +91-80-22064232
Credit Card Support: 1800 425 2470
Canara Bank Head Office,112 J C ROAD, 3RD FLOOR, VIGILANCE WING HEAD OFFICE BENGALURU.560002 India.
We hope you will like the information related to the Canara Bank 15H Form PDF. If you have any questions related to Canara bank 15H Form, then definitely ask in the comment box below, we will try to reply to you soon.