If you want to download Central Bank of India Account Closure Form PDF then you have reached the right website. In this post, you can download the Account Closure Form through the link given inside this article.
Central Bank of India Account Closure form can be used to close Current and Saving account. Central Bank of India Account Form must be filled by the account holder and submit the with necessary document to the branch officer.
How to Close Central Bank of India Account
- Download the Central Bank of India Account Closure Request Form from the official website of Central Bank of India or visit the nearby Central Bank of India branches and collect the form manually.
- Now, take print of Central Bank of India Account Closure Form PDF that you just downloaded and fill it. Then sign on the equerries places and submit the form near the officer-in-charge. Please keep in mind that if your account has a joint holder/s, all of the joint account holder will have to sign on the Central Bank of India Account Closure Form.
- Attach KYC documents copy to the Central Bank of India account closure form. PAN Card or Adhaar Card are some of the most commonly accepted KYC documents during Central Bank of India account closer.. Account-holders may be requested to self-attest these papers as well.
- The officer in charge might ask you to your remaining Cheque Leaves, Debit Card, and Passbook to close your Central Bank of India account. Only after you have surrendered all of these items can your Central Bank of India account closure application be processed.
- The bank official will verify the documents you submit to close your Central Bank of India account, and will ask you to withdraw the remaining money from your account. You have the option of withdrawing cash, or having the money transferred to another account.
Central Bank of India Account Closure Form – Documents Required
- All we need is the enclosed Account Closure Form
- ATM Card into 4 Pieces
- Unused Cheque Book Leaf
- If you close your Central Bank of India account before 30 days of account opening, there won’t be any charges.
Download Central Bank of India Account Closure Form PDF
|Article||Central Bank of India Account Closure Form|
|No. of Pages||1|
|Central Bank of India Account Closure Form PDF||Download PDF|
Central Bank of India Customer Care Helpline Number
National Toll Free Number 1 : 1800 22 1911
National Toll Free Number 2 : 1800 110 001
National Toll Free Number 3 : 1800 180 1111
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Central Bank of India office Address :- Central Bank Building, 2nd floor M.G. Road, Hutatma Chowk, Fort, Mumbai 400 023 Telephone 022- 61648786
We hope you will like the information related to Central Bank of India Account Closure Form PDF . If you have Central Bank of India Account Closure Form and any questions related to them, then definitely ask in the comment box below, we will try to reply to you soon.