If you want to open an Bank account in Central Bank of India then you need Central Bank of India Account Opening Form PDF, and you have come to the right website. In this post, you can download the Central Bank of India Account Opening Form through the link given inside this article.
If you do not already have an bank account in Central Bank of India , then you can open your account through the Account Opening Form and fill in the required information and attached the necessary documents and and submit it to the bank. This form can be used for open an saving or current account in Central Bank of India.
Central Bank of India Account Opening Form – Details Required
- Name and Permanent Address of Applicants
- Aadhaar and PAN Number Name of sole/first account holder
- Names of the joint account holders (If applicable)
- Mode of operation
- Nomination Details
- Types of Account i.e Saving or Current Account
- And any other details
Central Bank of India Account Opening Form – Documents Required
- Two latest passport size photographs
- Driving License
- Proof of Possession of Aadhaar number
- Voter’s Identity Card issued by Election Commission of India
- Job card issued by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Government.
- The letter issued by the National Population Register containing details of name and address
- PAN Card
Central Bank of India Account Opening – Eligibility Criteria
- An individual – Single Accounts.
- Joint Accounts in the name of two or more individuals.
- Minor jointly with his/her natural / appointed guardian
- Minor who is literate and of the age of 10 years and above individually in his/her name.
- Blind persons.
- Illiterate persons
- Hindu Undivided Family (HUF)
- Receivers/administrators/Attorney appointed by Courts etc
- Associations, Clubs, Societies (including Co-operatives) etc,
- Trusts (if they do not conduct any business which is of commercial nature).
- Institutions/Agencies specifically permitted by the Reserve Bank of India
- [Military units for the funds of Regimental Units mainly consisting of contributions from individual members of the Unit, income from Regimental properties, collections made on Army Day etc].
Central Bank of India Minimum Balance Requirement: (On Quarterly Average Balance basis)
(1) For Metro /Urban Branches – Rs.2000/-
For Semi Urban Branches – Rs.1000/-
For Rural Branches – Rs. 500/-
(2) Charges for non-maintenance of minimum balance:
i For Rural Branches
QAB between Rs 250 Rs500/- Rs 30/ per quarter
QAB less than Rs 250/- Rs 60/ per quarter
ii For Semi Urban
QAB between Rs 500Rs1000/- Rs 60/ per quarter
QAB less than Rs 500/- Rs 120/ per quarter
iii For Urban Branches
QAB between Rs 1000Rs2000/- Rs 100/ per quarter
QAB less than Rs 1000/- – Rs 180/ per quarter
iv For Metro Branches
QAB between Rs 1000 Rs 2000/- Rs 150/ per quarter
QAB less than Rs 1000/- Rs 240/ per quarter
Download Central Bank of India Account Opening Form PDF
|Article||Central Bank of India Account Opening Form|
|No. of Pages||4|
|Central Bank of India Account Opening Form PDF||Download PDF|
Central Bank of India Customer Care Helpline Number
National Toll Free Number 1 : 1800 22 1911
National Toll Free Number 2 : 1800 110 001
National Toll Free Number 3 : 1800 180 1111
Email ID – email@example.com
Central Bank of India Office Address :- Central Bank Building, 2nd floor M.G. Road, Hutatma Chowk, Fort, Mumbai 400 023 Telephone 022- 61648786
We hope you will like the information related to Central Bank Of India Account Opening Form PDF . If you have Central Bank Of India Account Opening Form and any questions related to them, then definitely ask in the comment box below, we will try to reply to you soon.