If you want to download the Federal Bank Form 15H PDF, then you have come to the right website. In this post, you can download the Federal Bank Form 15H through the link given inside this article. An individual has to furnish Form 15H to his deductor on time i.e. either before the due date of the interest payment or before the end of the applicable financial year. This form is an undertaking by the assessee, stating that the income earned in previous year does not fall in the taxable income bracket and is thus not liable to be taxed.
Form 15H is a self-declaration form which helps individuals above 60 years of age save Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) on the interest income earned by him on his fixed deposits. The assessee is supposed to submit a declaration form to his banker to apply for no deduction or lower deduction for fixed deposits made by him.
How to Fill Federal Bank Form 15H
- Name and PAN of Applicant
- Date of birth
- Financial year pertaining to the mentioned income
- Residential status
- Complete residential address and contact information
- The applicant has to enter ‘YES’ if he has been assessed in any of the years out of the six assessment years prior to the mentioned assessment year
- The estimated total income for which the applicant wishes to submit a declaration
- The estimated total income for the current year along with the estimated income in the previous point
- The exact number of Forms filled by the applicant along with the total income pertaining to which the declaration is being filed by the applicant
- Details pertaining to the applicant’s number of shares, account number of the deposit, NSS details and LIC policy number along with his employee code
- The applicant then needs to diligently verify and rectify the errors, if any, before signing the form.
Form 15H for EPF Withdrawal
Form 15H for PF withdrawal has to be filled when you withdraw offline. Purpose of form 15H is to request EPFO not to deduct TDS. Such TDS is applicable only if one is withdrawing EPF before completion of 5 years of service and/or amount withdrawn is greater than Rs. 50,000.
Provident fund withdrawal before five years of completion of service will attract TDS effective June 1 2015.
- TDS on EPF will be applicable if withdrawal is more than Rs 50,000. This is applicable from June 2016. Earlier this limit was Rs 30,000.
- TDS will be deducted at 10% provided PAN is submitted. Otherwise, TDS is deducted at the rate of 34.608% if PAN is not submitted.
- If you withdraw offline you can submit form 15G/15H to prevent TDS being applied.
Download Federal Bank Form 15H PDF
|Federal Bank Form 15H
|No. of Pages
|Federal Bank Form 15H Download PDF
Federal Bank Customer Care Helpline Number
- Dial the pan India toll free number 1800 – 425 – 1199 Or 1800 – 420 – 1199 to avail the services of the Contact Center.
- Customers from abroad can dial 080-61991199. Executives will be available 24 x 7 to help you
Federal Bank Corporate Address Federal Bank Ltd, Ahmedabad Regional Office,401, RBS, Opp. H K College Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat-380009
We hope you will like the information related to Federal Bank Form 15H PDF. If you have Federal Bank Form 15H and any questions related to this, then definitely ask in the comment box below, we will try to reply to you soon.