If you want to download Gujarat State Cooperative Bank RTGS/NEFT Form PDF then you have reached the right website. In this post, you can download the Gujarat State Cooperative Bank RTGS/NEFT Form through the link given inside this article.
RTGS is a facility that transfers funds from one account to another by the bank. Through Gujarat State Cooperative RTGS form a person can transfer money above 2 lakhs from Gujarat State Cooperative bank account. The Gujarat State Cooperative NEFT form is also used for transfer of an amount of less than 2 lakhs from an Gujarat State Cooperative bank account.
Gujarat State Cooperative Bank RTGS/NEFT Form – How to Fill
The Gujarat State Cooperative Bank RTGS form consists of several sections that need to be filled in and read the instructions.
- Start with filling in general details such as branch name and date.
- Enter the applicant’s name, address, contact number and email ID.
- Now fill the beneficiary account details. Name, bank name, bank IFSC code, account number and mobile number and amount.
- Enter the check number if you are paying using the check. Sign your form in the space below.
Gujarat State Cooperative RTGS/NEFT Form – Online Apply Procedure
If you are making use of the online RTGS facility, then here are the steps you need to follow:
- You will need to have your user ID and password ready
- Go to your bank’s official website – https://www.gscbank.co.in/
- Log in to the net banking account – Link
- Once you log in, add the details of the beneficiary if you have not added the details
- Once the details of the beneficiary are added, you will need to go to the option for RTGS transactions
- Enter the details of the beneficiary and the payment to be processed to make the transactions
- Submit the application and the funds will be transferred to the beneficiary instantly
Documents Required for Gujarat State Cooperative NEFT/RTGS Form
- RTGS/NEFT Application Form
- Cheque leaf
- And any other documents
Gujarat State Cooperative Bank RTGS/NEFT Form PDF Download
|Article||Gujarat State Cooperative Bank RTGS/NEFT Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||1|
|Gujarat State Cooperative Bank RTGS/NEFT Form PDF||Download PDF|
Gujarat State Cooperative Bank NEFT/RTGS Timings
Gujarat State Cooperative NEFT Timings: The time to transfer money through NEFT is Monday to Friday: Branch Working hours and for net banking up to 6 PM (Exclude Saturday and Sunday)
Gujarat State Cooperative RTGS Timings: The time to transfer money through RTGS is Monday to Friday: 10 AM To 3:30 PM and Saturday (excluding 2nd and 4th ): 10 AM To 3:30 PM.
Gujarat State Cooperative Bank Customer Care Helpline Numbers
Contact Numbers Call: 079-27459000, Fax: 079-27459905
Gujarat State Cooperative Bank Head Office: HEAD Office ARDAR VALLABHBHAI PATEL SAHAKAR BHAVAN NR. Shastrinagar BRTS Bus Stand, Naranpura, Ahmedabad – 380013, Gujarat, INDIA.
We hope you will like the information related to Gujarat State Cooperative Bank RTGS/NEFT Form PDF. If you have Gujarat State Cooperative Bank RTGS/NEFT Form and any questions related to this, then definitely ask in the comment box below, we will try to reply to you soon.