If you want to open an Bank account in Karnataka Bank then you need Karnataka Bank Account Opening Form PDF, and you have come to the right website. In this post, you can download the Bank of Karnataka Bank Account Opening Form through the link given inside this article.
If you do not already have an account in Bank of Karnataka Bank account, then you can open your account through the Account Opening Form and fill in the required information and attached the necessary documents and and submit it to the bank. This form can be used for open an saving or current account in Karnataka bank.
Karnataka Bank Account Opening Form – Details Required
- Name and Permanent Address of Applicants
- Aadhaar and PAN Number Name of sole/first account holder
- Names of the joint account holders (If applicable)
- Mode of operation
- Nomination Details
- Types of Account i.e Saving or Current Account
- And any other details
Karnataka Bank Account Opening Form – Documents Required
- Two latest passport size photographs
- Address and identity proof documents
- Identity proof documents:-
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Voters ID Card
- Ration Card
- Pan Card
- If your mailing address and permanent address are different, you must provide address proof documents for both
Karnataka Bank Account Open – Eligibility Criteria
An individual residing in India who does not have an existing savings account in Karnataka Bank, prior to opening the Basic Savings Account (If an existing account exists, it needs to be closed in order for the individual to be eligible for the Basic Savings Account and once the Basic Savings Account is opened, the individual cannot own another savings account in Karnataka Bank)
Karnataka Bank Account Opening Minimum Balance Required
- Without Cheque Book – ₹500 (M/U/SU), ₹200 (R/FI).
- With Cheque Book – ₹2000 (M/U), ₹1000 (SU/R/FI).
*M-Metro *U-Urban *SU-Semi Urban *R-Rural *FI-Financial Inclusion
Download Karnataka Bank Account Opening Form PDF
|Article||Account Opening Form|
|No. of Pages||16|
|Karnataka Bank Account Opening Form PDF||Download PDF|
Karnataka Bank Customer Care Helpline Number
1800 425 1444 (Toll free)