If you want to download Karnataka Bank RTGS and NEFT form PDF then you have reached the right website. In this post, you can download the Karnataka Bank RTGS form through the link given inside this article.
RTGS and NEFT are electronic payment systems that allow individuals to transfer funds between banks. Fund transfer under NEFT is decided in batches as opposed to real-time settlement process in RTGS. Batch are settled in hourly time slots. The RTGS system is primarily meant for large value transactions. The minimum amount to be remitted through RTGS is Rs. 2 lakh. There is no upper ceiling for RTGS transactions.
Karnataka Bank RTGS/NEFT Form – How to Fill
The HDFC Bank RTGS form consists of several sections that need to be filled in and read the instructions.
- Start with filling in general details such as branch name and date.
- Enter the applicant’s name, address, contact number and email ID.
- Now fill the beneficiary account details. Name, bank name, bank IFSC code, account number and mobile number and amount.
- Enter the check number if you are paying using the check. Sign your form in the space below.
Karnataka RTGS/NEFT Form – Online Apply Procedure
If you are making use of the online RTGS facility, then here are the steps you need to follow:
- You will need to have your user ID and password ready
- Go to your bank’s official website – https://karnatakabank.com/
- Log in to the net banking account – Link
- Once you log in, add the details of the beneficiary if you have not added the details
- Once the details of the beneficiary are added, you will need to go to the option for RTGS transactions
- Enter the details of the beneficiary and the payment to be processed to make the transactions Submit the application and the funds will be transferred to the beneficiary instantly
Documents Required for Karnataka Bank NEFT/RTGS Form
- RTGS| NEFT Application Form
- Cheque leaf
- And any other documents
Download Karnataka Bank RTGS and NEFT Form PDF
|RTGS and NEFT Form
|No. of Pages
|Karnataka Bank RTGS Form PDF
Karnataka Bank RTGS Charges
With a view to rationalize the service charges levied by banks for offering various electronic products, a broad framework has been mandated as under:
a) Inward transactions : Free, no charge to be levied
b) Outward transactions :
Rs.2 lakh to Rs.5 lakh – Rs.25 + GST per transaction.
Above Rs.5 lakh – Rs.50 + GST per transaction.
Karnataka Bank Customer Care Helpline Number
1800 425 1444 (Toll free)
1800 572 8031 (Toll free)080-2202 1500
Email ID – email@example.com
Karnataka Bank Office Address :- Karnataka Bank Limited, Post Box No. 599.Mahaveera Circle, Kankanady,Mangaluru-575 002. Dakshina Kannada Dist. Karnataka State. Ph: 0824-2228222 Fax: 0824-2225588
We hope you will like the information related to Karnataka Bank RTGS | NEFT Form PDF. If you have Karnataka Bank NEFT | RTGS Form and any questions related to this, then definitely ask in the comment box below, we will try to reply to you soon.