If you want to download Kotak Mahindra Bank RTGS/NEFT Form PDF then you have reached the right website. In this post, you can download the Kotak Mahindra Bank RTGS/NEFT Form through the link given inside this article.
RTGS is a facility that transfers funds from one account to another by the bank. Through Kotak Mahindra RTGS form a person can transfer money above 2 lakhs from Kotak Mahindra bank account. The Kotak Mahindra NEFT form is also used for transfer of an amount of less than 2 lakhs from an Kotak Mahindra bank account.
Kotak Mahindra Bank RTGS/NEFT Form – How to Fill
The Kotak Mahindra Bank RTGS form consists of several sections that need to be filled in and read the instructions.
- Start with filling in general details such as branch name and date.
- Enter the applicant’s name, address, contact number and email ID.
- Now fill the beneficiary account details. Name, bank name, bank IFSC code, account number and mobile number and amount.
- Enter the check number if you are paying using the check. Sign your form in the space below.
Kotak Mahindra RTGS/NEFT Form – Online Apply Procedure
If you are making use of the online RTGS facility, then here are the steps you need to follow:
- You will need to have your user ID and password ready
- Go to your bank’s official website – https://www.kotak.com/
- Log in to the net banking account – Link
- Once you log in, add the details of the beneficiary if you have not added the details
- Once the details of the beneficiary are added, you will need to go to the option for RTGS transactions
- Enter the details of the beneficiary and the payment to be processed to make the transactions
- Submit the application and the funds will be transferred to the beneficiary instantly
Documents Required for Kotak Mahindra NEFT/RTGS Form
- RTGS/NEFT Application Form
- Cheque leaf
- And any other documents
Download Kotak Mahindra Bank RTGS Form PDF
|Article||Kotak Mahindra Bank RTGS and NEFT Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||1|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank RTGS/NEFT Form PDF||Download PDF|
Kotak Mahindra Bank NEFT/RTGS Timings
Kotak Mahindra NEFT Timings: The time to transfer money through NEFT is Monday to Friday: Branch Working hours and for net banking up to 6 PM (Exclude Saturday and Sunday)
Kotak Mahindra RTGS Timings: The time to transfer money through RTGS is Monday to Friday: 10 AM To 3:30 PM and Saturday (excluding 2nd and 4th ): 10 AM To 3:30 PM.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Customer Care Helpline Numbers
Contact Numbers Call: 022-61660001 Or Email us: email@example.com,Customer Care: 1860 266 2666
Kotak Mahindra Bank Head Office: Registered Office27 BKC, C 27, G Block,Bandra Kurla Complex,Bandra (E), Mumbai – 400051
We hope you will like the information related to Kotak Mahindra Bank RTGS/NEFT Form PDF. If you have Kotak Mahindra Bank RTGS/NEFT Form and any questions related to this, then definitely ask in the comment box below, we will try to reply to you soon.