If you want to Download Punjab & Sind Bank PPF Account Opening Form PDF then you have come to the right place. In this post, you can download the Punjab & Sind Bank new PPF Account Opening Form through the link given inside this article.
Public Provident Fund (PPF) scheme is a long term investment option that offers an attractive rate of interest and returns on the amount invested. The interest earned and the returns are not taxable under Income Tax. One has to open a PPF account under this scheme and the amount deposited during a year will be claimed under section 80C deductions.
Punjab & Sind Bank PPF Account Opening Form
This is an PPF Application Form issued by the Punjab & Sind Bank for their customer to use government investment scheme facility. This form can be obtained from the nearest branch of Punjab & Sind Bank and it can be download from the link given inside this article. Complete and submit the form to the branch where you hold an account.
Punjab & Sind Bank PPF Account Opening Form – Details to be Mentioned
- Branch Name
- Customer Account and Personal Details
- Complete Address
- Details of Primary Accounts
- Nomination Details
- And any other details
Documents required to issues ATM Card
- Duly filled account opening application form
- KYC documents such as Aadhaar, Voters ID, Driving license, etc.
- Residential address proof
- Nominee declaration form
- Passport size photograph
- Post submitting these documents you can deposit a prescribed amount towards the opening of the account.
Who is eligible to invest in PPF
- Any Indian citizen can invest in PPF.
- One citizen can have only one PPF account unless the second account is in the name of a minor.
- NRIs and HUFs are not eligible to open a PPF account. However, if they have an existing PPF account in their name, then it shall remain active till its completion date. However, these accounts cannot be extended for 5 years as in the case of Indian citizens.
Download Punjab & Sind Bank PPF Account Opening Form PDF
|Article||PPF Account Opening Form|
|No. of Pages||2|
|Punjab & Sind Bank PPF Account Opening Form PDF||Download PDF|
Punjab & Sind Bank Customer Care Helpline Number
Call Centre : All India Toll Free Numbers:1800-419-8300
For Balance Enquiry (By Missed Call): 7039035156
Punjab & Sind Bank Head Office Address: – 1st Floor, 21, Rajendra Place, New Delhi-110008 Phone: 011-25765519, 25817353, 25728987, 25728930
We hope you will like the information related to Punjab & Sind Bank PPF Account Opening Form PDF. If you have Punjab & Sind Bank PPF Account Opening Form and any questions related to this, then definitely ask in the comment box below, we will try to reply to you soon.