If you want to Download Union Bank of India RTGS/NEFT Form PDF then you have reached the right website. In this post, you can download the Union Bank of India RTGS And NEFT Form through the link given inside this article.
RTGS is a facility that transfers funds from one account to another by the bank. Through Union Bank of India RTGS form a person can transfer money above 2 lakhs from Union Bank of India account. The Union Bank of India NEFT form is also used for transfer of an amount of less than 2 lakhs from an Union Bank of India account.
How to Fill RTGS/NEFT Form?
The Union Bank of India RTGS/NEFT form consists of several sections that need to be filled in and read the instructions.
- Start with filling in general details such as branch name and date.
- Enter the applicant’s name, address, contact number and email ID.
- Now fill the beneficiary account details. Name, bank name, bank IFSC code, account number and mobile number and amount.
- Enter the check number if you are paying using the check. Sign your form in the space below.
Union Bank NEFT |RTGS Charges
Union Bank NEFT Charges :
- For transaction amount up to Rs. 10,000 : Rs. 2.50 + taxes
- For transaction amount above Rs. 10,000 & up to Rs. 1 Lac : Rs. 5.00 + taxes
- For transaction amount above Rs. 1 Lac & up to Rs. 2 Lacs : Rs. 15.00 + taxes
- For transaction amount more than Rs. 2 Lacs : Rs. 25.00 + taxes
|Union Bank RTGS Charges|
For transaction amount from Rs. 2 Lac & up to Rs. 5 Lacs:
For transaction amount more than Rs. 5 Lacs:
UBI RTGS| NEFT Timing
- Customers can use this facility between 8 AM and 06.30 PM on all weekdays and between 8 AM and 06:30 PM on Saturday (except 2nd & 4th Saturdays).
- There are twelve hourly settlements between 8 AM and 7 PM on all weekdays and between 8 AM and 7 PM on Saturday (except 2nd & 4th Saturdays).
- Monday to Friday:7.00Hrs to 17.45Hrs. Bulk RTGS File should be uploaded before 17:00Hrs for same day processing.
Saturday(except 2nd & 4th Saturdays):7.00Hrs to 17.45Hrs.
- Bulk RTGS File should be uploaded before 17:00Hrs.
- Sunday is holiday.
Download Union Bank of India RTGS/NEFT Form
|Article||Union Bank of India RTGS and NEFT Form|
|No. of Pages||1|
|UBI RTGS and NEFT Form PDF||Download PDF|
Union Bank Customer Care Helpline Number
All-India Toll Free number : 1800 22 22 44 / 1800 208 2244
Charged Numbers : 080-61817110
Dedicated number for NRI : +918061817110
Corporate Office Address : Union Bank Bhavan, 239, Vidhan Bhavan Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021, Maharashtra, India 022-22892000
We hope you will like the information related to Union Bank of India RTGS And NEFT Form PDF. If you have Union Bank of India RTGS/NEFT Form and any questions related to this, then definitely ask in the comment box below, we will try to reply to you soon.